The million dollar question is, does your company need a webinar software? Once you decide that you actually need one, the more important question is what is the solution you should choose? Webinar marketing is very essential and is an important strategy for B2B businesses. Keeping this into consideration a lot of consumer brands are turning themselves for their own B2C marketing efforts.
Why are webinars important for your business?
Webinars give you a chance to build a close relationship and help you connect with your audience at a very personal level. Audiences can go deeper into the topics that they are concerned about, help you build your brand and make your business a place where people can come to for important information.
Which webinar software to choose from?
The market is full of options to pick, but the question here is what makes a great webinar? You
have to go through the features, pros and cons of each and every platform and then choose
what is the best amongst all.
Your business might be big or small, or you may run a blog and want to host a webinar only for a limited set of people. In this case you might have to choose a software which suits your needs. If you are a big business and you are looking for a powerful program that can support upto 5000 participants, then you have to choose a software which will fulfill your requirements.
To make your work easier we will walk you through the top three webinar software you can choose for your business.
1. Livestorm (livestorm.co)
Livestorm webinar software is gaining its popularity and is known to have one of the most elegant interfaces for making several different types of videos. Livestorm software understands the fact that webinars come in various shapes and sizes. Keeping that in consideration it provides users with different modules and tools to create videos with specific webinar styles which suits your business.
The different styles may include live events, online courses, product demos, video podcasts, customer trainings, hiring sessions and much more.
For example, if you want to create an online course module that not only organizes and manages classes but also help in communicating with students. These small minute details is what makes Livestorm very unique and trustworthy amongst other webinar software tools.
Livestorm supports a free version which allows 10 to 20 viewers to access your webinars. You can use this facility to test the software or continue using it if you have a reasonably small user base. Having said that, the starter plan is totally based on the number of live attendees. It starts from $99 upto 100 attendees and may go upto $319 per month for uptil 1,000 attendees.
- Supports corporate webinars by providing options for several languages and company profile.
- Livestorm gives you the flexibility to integrate with many other apps. With this feature users will be able to export any webinar data to Excel or CSV.
- It has the features for sending automated reminders, newsletters, thank you letters, status updates etc.
- Livestorm has unlimited webinar recording storage and also the recordings are created automatically.
- User interaction is made easy using livestorm with the helps of questions, polls and also chat box.
- Webinars in Livestorm comes in different forms such as pre recorded, live event streaming and also recurring. Businesses can choose according to their convenience.
- User interaction is easy with the help of polls, questions, and a chat box. Advantages of using Livestorm.
- Easy to understand user interface, proved beneficial for users having all skill levels as it is easy to set up and make webinars.
- Sends time to time emails, which makes communication accurate without users doing much work.
- Has very attractive landing pages which tends more users to sign up.
- To get used to the software, the free plan helps users to understand the tool much better.
- Clear guide and information is provided for everyone to understand, with overall automation of the system and easy access to customization.
- You receive beautiful landing pages to get more people signed up.
- The Free plan is nice to get started, and after that, the monthly pricing is straightforward.
- The overall automation of the system is top-notch, with some customization tools where they should be.
Who is this webinar software best for?
Livestorm is the best webinar software for organizations which support full automation. Right from landing pages, sending email reminders to recordings it has got pretty much covered for the users. In addition to that, Livestorm works well with companies who concentrate on specific customizations, branding etc.
2. LiveWebinar (livewebinar.com)
Though “webinar” is part of LiveWebinar’s name, that’s not the only thing this platform is capable of hosting. Versatility is one of the best offers of LiveWebinar, so whether you’re hosting a business meeting, interviewing or onboarding new employees, teaching the next generation or just hosting a webinar, you can do it all with just one platform. Enjoy multiple interactive features, a customizable interface and ease of use.
In terms of pricing, LiveWebinar offers three basic packages along with a fully customizable Enterprise option. LiveWebinar first gives a free 14-day trial, and afterwards the user can choose to upgrade to one of three packages. The PRO package starts at $14.99/month, and with it users can host up to 100 participants with standard features (whiteboard, six hours of storage for recorded webinars, sub accounts, room branding and more). The BUSINESS package starts at $119.00/mo, the user can host webinars with up to 500 participants, and the package offers more advanced features: room presence manager, mass invitations, full HD recorder & recording editor, and storage shared with sub-accounts. Finally, the CUSTOM package lets users pick and choose the amount of participants they want to host and which features they’d like to have included. Pricing on this package is flexible and depends on the needs of the user. LiveWebinar also offers a 20% discount when a yearly subscription is purchased.
- Over 50 webinar room features offered, including whiteboards, breakout rooms, chat boxes, polls and tests, screen sharing, and more.
- Plenty of integrations offered with third party apps.
- You can record your webinars to keep for later redistribution or to turn into evergreen content.
- You have the ability to embed your webinar room on your own site.
- Brand your meeting room with your company’s logo and colors, creating a cohesive look.
- Upload presentations and other materials to your LiveWebinar account before the meetings and present them directly to your audience, rather than through screen sharing.
- Create your own registration and leads forms to collect information needed to generate email or client lists.
- As the host, you can implement your own security measures by adding a waiting room for your attendees, or turn on password or token passwords options to further secure your room.
What are the advantages of using LiveWebinar?
- No plugins or downloads needed.
- Highly versatile: has an interchangeable interface that can be used to host webinars or meetings (or anything in between!).
- Ease of use: the platform is highly intuitive, and has great interoperability as it works on all smart devices and major browsers.
- Users can set up sub accounts that are connected to one master account (useful in the case of a company where a boss sets up a master account and department heads each have a connected sub account).
- An Enterprise package is available for those who want something that 100% customizable and their own.
Who is this webinar software best for?
LiveWebinar is an extremely versatile platform, it can be used by anyone who runs a small to large business along with educators who are looking for a platform where they can host their lessons online.
3. Zoho webinars
Zoho is a well known brand and is quite famous for its affordable and simple to use tools. Zoho
webinars are a part of Zoho meetings software tool. It is concentrated towards smaller
companies to provide cheaper ways to deliver webinars to the people.
Zoho webinars are known to be the cheapest, most modern interface in the list of the best webinar software available online.
To make use of the facilities of Zoho webinars, users have to pay a nominal price of $15 per
month. This is the price paid to support upto 25 participants with a storage capacity of 25
Apart from this other plans include, $23 per host per month and also $31 per host per month. In $31 per month, it supports upto 100 participants. For beginners there is a free plan which supports upto 5 participants.
- Affordable pricing, suitable for both small and big organizations.
- It has many features which include feedback tools like surveys, Q and As, polling etc.
- Comes with webcam sharing feature.
- Users can get detailed analytics for tracking participants.
- Registration forms can be customizable which can be embedded, along with automated email set up.
What are the advantages of using Zoho Webinar?
- It is one of the cheapest webinar software available on the internet.
- Users can also receive tools from Zoho Meeting for internal communications with your team and others in your organization.
- Simple to use interface, users can make anything right from registration forms to polls easily.
- It has exceptional customer support and responds to users emails and queries almost immediately.
- Hosts and participants can connect with each other from anywhere in the world.
Who is this webinar software best for?
Zoho webinars are best suited for small businesses, startups who are still starting up and have tighter budgets. It is also suitable for individuals who give sessions/trainings for fewer or limited participants.
3. GoToWebinar (www.gotomeeting.com/webinar)
GoToWebinar is known to be the most popular and one of the best webinar software for many reasons. It is owned by people who are behind the famous LogMeIn and marketed alongside with GoToMeeting software. This software is well known for its video communications and for reasonable pricing and other qualitative solutions which supports more subscribers then its competitors.
GoToWebinar offers a seven day free trial for all its new members for testing. Apart from that individual plans start from $99 per month and supports upto 500 participants for one host. For $279 per month, it provides a support of three hosts and up to 1000 participants. Users can also choose enterprise level features for host which supports upto 2,000 participants.
- Generates real time reports for information like the number of attendees, source tracking, events etc.
- Various integrations available for multiple CRM and marketing tools.
- Users can record and pre-record their events for later viewing.
- Simple customer engagement service with organized webcams, polls and a dashboard that easily explains the type engagements that comes in.
- Proper planning and monitoring tools which include webinar templates, scheduling and brilliant branding. Advantages of using GoToWebinar.
- Flexible branding when compared to the other tools.
- Users can easily use the tool and begin working with it without much training.
- Participants can interact with the host by chatting with him/her virtually by raising their hands.
- Hosts can stream their seminars from anywhere across the globe from any device.
- It has some of the best analytics and marketing tools that are best in the business.
- The desktop interface looks outdated.
- Some companies might not like the idea of the higher monthly fee, but this depends on the size of your organization and how many participants you have per webinar.
Who is this webinar software best for?
GoToWebinar is proved best for mid-sized businesses that want top-notch branding control. It’s not as automated as some other webinar software we’ve talked about, but with a little practice, GoToWebinar can become the best webinar software for many companies.
Business automation is the new norm which is becoming widely popular and with EverWebinar it makes it really easy. It helps in conducting both live and on-demand webinars. It also helps to build an email marketing lists. Users will be able to organize webinars with both past and upcoming streams with the help of the beautiful online course format. It has a very streamlined configuration process that includes different landing page templates, sign up forms, emails making it a feature rich webinar tool.
The goal behind EverWebinar is to increase engagement and attendance by intimating the users regarding the next webinars, when it is about to begin and users can also choose to replay it n number of times per day.
EverWebinar is priced at $597 with a one time fee. But that might decrease if you are applying any promotion. You can also sign up for packages depending on your business requirement.
- Schedules webinars according to the set of times a user wants to see the webinar throughout the day.
- It sends notifications to the users regarding the webinars when it is about to start, thereby encouraging them to sign up and attend it on the spot.
- It stops playing the webinar in the night to keep the feel of the webinar realistic.
- It updates the uses calendars and block dates. This will stop your webinar from playing on any date on which you wish not to have a webinar.
- Users need not worry if they are different time zones. The zone auto-detection automatically sets your webinar to play in different time zones so that users will have to schedule things only once.
- It provides in depth free training for resources on creating webinars using EverWebinar.
- It also designs email leads and integrates itself with email ActiveCampaign, GetResponse, MailChimp and other email marketing platforms.
- EverWebinar provides detailed insights and analytics on the performance of the webinar strategy in real time.
Who is Ever Webinar best for?
EverWebinar is one of the best platforms if users want to automate screenings for their pre recorded webinars and turn them into a highly effective lead generation strategy.